I’ve received several quality abstracts for the Call for Papers I advertised, however I would to expand the pool of abstracts for the following areas (with some examples):
· Anime – Najica Blitz Tactics, Gunslinger Girl, Master Keaton, Darker Than Black, Golgo 13
· Cartoons – James Bond Jr., Totally Spies!
· Comics – X-9 Corrigan, James Bond Jr., Danger Girl, The Secret Service
· Literature – OSS 117, The Moneypenny Diaries, Young Bond, and any of the non Fleming Bond from John Gardner, Raymond Benson, Sebastian Faulks, Jeffery Deaver
· Music – “License to Kill” (SPECTRA*Paris), “When Nobody Loves You” (Kerli), “I’ll Take It All” (Joss Stone), “Miss Moneypenny” (Placebo)
The deadline is extended to June 15, 2013. Please sent an abstract of 300 – 500 words, a one-page CV (or brief bio), and draft bibliography. Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent out by June 20th. Papers will be due November 1st, 2013, with expected length of 5,000 – 8,000 words, along with contributor release, and short biography.
Please direct your correspondence to Michele Brittany at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete CFP can be reviewed here.